chitika ads

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Wife Maria Shriver


A shocking news rocked not just the showbiz world but also the world of politics: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver are separating. Reports and rumors have it that Schwarzenegger announced that he and his wife are separating. However, there is no indication that they are filing a divorce. They will just be living separately.

This is a very sad news. I think I am weeping now (Lol!). Seriously, it hurts not just the two of them but also the fans and supporters of Arnold Arnold Schwarzenegger. I have been an avid fan of Schwarzenegger, when I was a child I watched his movie Terminator and Universal Soldier countless times. I even watch them today when I run out of new movie CDs to play. This is very sad because Schwarzenegger has become succesful not just in showbiz but also in politics. A really admire Arnold because being the governor of the State of California is second to being the President of the United States. California is the richest state of the USA. It also has the biggest economy among the states of the union and equivalent the size of the economy of Italy. Being a successful governor of this state is a great achievement.


chitika ads