chitika ads

Monday, May 9, 2011

Kristel Moreno Scandal Movies Shows Profile


Kristel Moreno is one of the hottest celebrities I have ever seen in my entire life. I do not know why she is not so popular in TV as the other celebrities like Angel Locsin when Kristel Moreno's beauty simply rocks the world of any man alive. Her face is so pretty, beautiful and highly alluring. I could not get enough of her when I first took a look at her face and body. She just captivates a man's heart, soul, dream and desire.

Kristel Moreno's popular movie is Pitas. In this movie, Kristel proves that she does not only have beauty but also a top-caliber talent in acting. Her face suits her character. I like the way she carries her eyeglass. She looks like a hot but decent woman. I can't explain it but with the eyeglass she looks even sexier.

Because of her extraordinary beauty and hot roles in movies internet people are speculating whether there is a Kristel Moreno scandal video, movies, photos etc. Well, I'm sorry folks there is nothing yet. If I were you, simply stare at her face in a picture and I'm sure you will be drawn to a paradise!

These are among the movies in which Kristel Moreno plays:
1. Mama San
2. Pitas
3. Cinco
4. And I love you

chitika ads