chitika ads

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chiz Escudero - Christine Tintin Flores Break-up | Chiz Escudero - Kris Aquino Affair

Rumors and news report have it that Sen. Chiz Escudero and Christine Tintin Flores have broken up. They had been in a 10-year relationship and have children. Rumor has it that Chiz Escudero and Kris Aquino have or have had a relationship while Tintin Flores is being linked to another man.

This is one of the saddest news I have ever heard in my entire life! I am a big fan of Sen. Chiz Escudero and I even campaigned for him in the last national elections even though he disappointed me when he decided not to run. I am waiting for the next presidential race and hope that Sen. Chiz Escudero would run for the highest office in this country. However, news reports today have eroded the charisma of Escudero. The perceiption on Escudero couple of years back was that he was a very principled, honorable and respected person.

Today, I don't think he still has that charisma he had couple of years ago. In fact, one of the biggest mistake that Sen. Chiz Esudero made in his political career was when he backed out in the last presidential race. During that time people believed that Sen. Chiz Escudero was the messiah in the Philippines. But after he backed out, many of his supporters lost faith in him. The latest beak-up news and rumors on his affair with Kris Aquino further deteriorated his chance of becoming the next president. I hope that these rumors are not true especially the rumor on his affair with Kris Aquino. I could not believe that Kris would be linked to Escudero.

P.S. Just a friendly advice. Chiz should be more careful in posing in front covers of magazines. There is a magazine issue, I could not remember the name, that features Sen. Escudero holding a gun. This is a sports or hobby magazine I think. I was shocked when I first saw it. I could not believe that Chiz would pose that way on a front cover of a magazine. Personally, I believe that was bad for the image of Sen. Chiz. That photo doesn't suit him.

chitika ads