chitika ads

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Angel Locsin John LLoyd Immortal Movie

The teleserye Immortal which is lead roled by Angel Locsin and John Lloyd is a smashing success. I have been addicted to watching to this teleserye every weeknight because of its top caliber actors, story, choreography, direction, etc. To cut it short, this teleserye simply rocks. I am now waiting for the Immortal the movie.



I hope there will be a movie for this teleserye because its quality is equivalent to that of the Hollywood film Twilight. I am also a fan of this movie and when I first watched the Immortal on TV I knew that this movie would be a huge success. Indeed it became a huge success. So I think the next big thing that producers of this teleserye do is produce the Immortal the movie. John Lloyd and Angel Locsin are very excellent at playing their respective roles.

chitika ads