chitika ads

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rhian Ramos - Mo Twister Scandal


Rumors have it that Rhian Ramos and Mo Twister are dating at the Makati Sports Club. According to reports in local tabloids, Twister and Rhian Ramos were sometimes caught kissing each other in this area. They were also found swimming together in a pool. This became controversial because the two denied the allegation that they are on. Why can't Mo and Rhian admit that they have a relationship? Is there something wrong if they admit that they are on? Fans hate celebrities lying about their relationships especially when there are witnesses who claimed that they are dating and particularly kissing each other. If this report is true, then Mo Twister should be man enough to admit that they have a relationship. I am a big fan of Mo Twister because when I was in high school my classmates told me that I looked like Mo Twister. That was then but now I look like Dagul! Anyway, Mo, you've got to admit it man. The two of you fit perfectly! If i were you I would be the proudest and the luckiest man in the universe! Lol! Seriously, you guys make up a perfect couple.

chitika ads