chitika ads

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Japan Earthquake 2011 and Sinking of Japan The Movie

Japan Earthquake 2011 and Sinking of Japan The Movie It has been a while since the my last post. I have been very busy on personal matters when something huge happened around the world. There is an uprising going on Libya and the possibility of a greater conflict in the greater middle east. But what really caught my attention was the intensity 8+ magnitude that hit Japan and the gigantic tsunami that devasted the shorelines of its countryside and nearby countries. When I first saw a video by searching Japan Earthquake 2011 in youtube that shows the devastation caused by the tsunami, something came back to my mind. It was the movie Sinking Of Japan. When I first saw the trailer of this movie in 2007, I was ridiculing it because I really thought that the movie was so exaggerated. I could not believe the things depicted in the movie would ever happen. I thought it was another doomsday movie which only make money by hyping and scaring people on nearing of the end of the world. So needless to say I never watched the movie. Now, however, I am looking for an original dvd copy of it so that I can watch it ainthe comfort of my home. There is no longer cinema that plays this film. Until now I could not get an original dvd copy in my area. There are some in the internet but they are of very low quality. I just noticed that in 2011, there were so many calamities and conflict that happened around the world. To enumerate: New Zealand Earthquake, Libya Uprising and Possibility of Greater Conflict Accross the greater Middle East, and lately the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami. From the magnitude of the calamity that happened in Japan, something keep circling in my head. It is the thought that the end is maybe near and that the 2012 doomsday theory could be true. As you may have also noticed, we are nearing 2012 and as the time draws closer to 2012, global scale crisis are happening. I hope it is not true because I am still 20's and I have a lot of things to enjoy in life. And so do everybody!

chitika ads