chitika ads

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mariel Rodriguez Scandals Videos Controversies TV Shows Photos Profile Etc

Mariel Rodriguez Scandals Videos Controversies TV Shows Photos Profile Etc

Mariel Rodriguez is getting blooming nowadays especially that she is now married to Robin Padilla. There was a report that they were even married by the Ibaloi tribe. That is so sweet. Robin Padilla is really so magnetic to women. Even my neighbors who are already 40 somethings and some are 60 somethings are still very crazy about this actor. They said that Robin is so hot. He is even hotter today than when he was during the peak of his popularity.

Fans of Mariel Rodriguez are also very happy that she is now the wife of Robin. However to be honest I personally do not like them together. Mariel is too young for Robin. I believe Mariel deserves young and handsome bachelor. I believe it is quite different when couples are of the same age. The romance and excitement are purer than when one of the couple is older or has been married. But anyway so long as they are happy then they should go for it, defy the odds and live happily.

I hope Mariel Rodriquez will have more Tv shows. I really like watching her on Wowowee during the heydays of that program. Now the program had been screwed up by Willie. Mariel is so fun to watch in her shows. I like her style, her smile and his face. When I see her face I remember my high school sweetheart who broke my heart. The first time I saw Mariel was on a gadget magazine which was in 2005 if I remember it right. I was so attracted by her that I cut out his picture on the front cover of th magazine and stapled it on the wall by the study table. I didn't know who she was then. I didn't even know her name until my classmate told me that she is a celebrity and she appears regularly on tv. I am not quite happy that she is with Robin Padilla now. But the is nothing I can do that. I can only wish that they will not hurt each other and their relatioship will last until death do them part!

chitika ads