chitika ads

Monday, October 25, 2010

Civil Engineering Board Exam Result November 2010 Coming Up

The board exam of civil engineering graduates is coming up. It will be held this coming november 2010. I'm very excited to see my relatives and schoolmates in the list of the upcoming civil engineering board exam result to conducted by PRC. I am also excited to know the topnochers and the top performing schools in this exam. My Alma Mater is always in the top 10 of the top perming schools in the country. Most of the time it is either number 1 or number 2 of the top performing schools in the Philippines. I hope my school will land on top again on the list. I also hope more alumni from my school will land on the top 10. Check back this webpage, I'll be posting the list of passers and topnotchers once the result is released by PRC.

chitika ads