chitika ads

Monday, August 15, 2011

Jinkee Pacquiao Video Scandal

I ran accross a video labelled Jinkee Pacquiao scandal on one of the websites in the web when I was googling Manny Pacquiao. I can't remember how I ended up googling Jinkee Pacquiao and found the video. I was curious so I downloaded the video and checked out if indeed it's Jinkee. Before I played I had really 100% doubt that it's the  real Jinkee Pacquiao. At first, the woman's face wasn't shown close-up so I thought it was just another joke. But minute later, when her face was shown close-up, I was amazed how she looked like Jinkee. At that point, my doubt was reduced to 50%. I started to believe that maybe it was the Jinkee that we know.

 However, minutes later she started to speak english fluently in perfect american accent. That brings back my doubt to 100% that it is not her in the video. I really doubt Jinkee can speak that way. Above all, Jinkee is a very religious, honest and faithful as we have observed in many years she has been with Manny Pacquiao. She has remained faithful and honest to Manny even after the Manny was linked to Ara Mina and other women. So what can I say about this scandal video? It is simply not her. It is simply not true.       

chitika ads