chitika ads

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Azkals Rape Scandal | Azkals Video Scandal

News reports and rumors have it that there is a so called Azkals video scandal. What is shocking is that reports reveal that it is not an ordinary video scandal but something that accused some Azkals members of rape! OMG! I am late on blogging about this issue because I was doing something scholarly and I was so shocked when I checked the news that there is a major scandal issue that is filling up the news sites front pages.

However, the Azkals denied the allegation and dismissed it to be simply not true. I hope this is simply not true because if it turns out to be true I will see to it that justice is served. If it turns out that they are guilty then they must be punished to the full extent of the law and rot in jail or better execution by firing squad at the Luneta. If it turns out to be true then their team name correctly reflects what they are: askals, asong kalye!

If it turns out to be false, then that's good news.

chitika ads