chitika ads

Saturday, June 11, 2011

KC Conception and Sam Milby Romance : Are they on now?

There is a rumor circulating around that KC Conception and Sam Milby are having a romance.. Yes, and I can smell the beacon here because it has been a pattern (or do i say almost always)  everytime there is a movie between an a beatiful actress and a handsome actor,  there seems to be always a controversy between them. I can smell that it is nothing but a promotional gimmick of the film Forever and a Day.

Can't we promote films without additional gimmicks? This has been the gimmick of the production companies behind any films in the Philippines. Typical examples of which are the movies of  Pacquiao (with Krista Ranillo and others),  Kim Chiu and Gerard, etc.  I can go on and on but I won't because the whole night would not be enough to list it all down.Why do they have to do this?  I think this is bad because it fools some fans which is simply not ethical.

chitika ads