chitika ads

Saturday, May 14, 2011

AiAi Delas Alas - Aljur Abrencia Scandal Video Photo

Rumor has it tha AiAi delas Alas is linked to hunk Aljur Abrencia. People know of the age gap : Old woman and young hunk man. Every time this kind of rumor comes around, a joke comes up in some people's mind: What if there is an Aiai Delas Alas Aljur Abrencia scandal?How will it look like? Is it even possible that an AiAi Aljur scandal video photo may come up in the internet? Well, I think that will remain a joke. I can't even imagine the two together because I don't believe the rumor that AiAi is linked to Aljur. Aljur is too young for AiAi. If ever a a romantic relationship develop between them, I believe it will not last. It will just end in heartaches. No offense, it's just how I and most people I think see it.

chitika ads