chitika ads

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sinulog Festival 2011 in Cebu City

This was the first time I came here in Cebu and I was able to witness the Sibnulog Festival 2010. The celebration was really awesome! This has been the most exciting and the most awesome festival I have ever witnessed in my life. I could not believe how lively this religious festival is. People in Cebu are very participative and accomodating to tourists who visited the town to witness the said yearly event. I got my first real-life glimpse of the beautiful sinulog festival dancers inside SM City Cebu on saturday the day before the actual Sinulog festival. I was so entertained by the glamorous dancers. They were young and the smile on the faces of the girl dancers were so captivating that I could not help myself but took several pictures of them.

There were a lot of foreigners who came in Cebu to witness Sinulog 2011. Most of which were Koreans. There are also americans,japanese, british, africans and europeans. On the day of the festival, there was a place in Cebu called Pasil of which fiesta coincides with the day of Sinulog. I went there and the crowd were so huge. My car could barely move. The place was like Tondo, Manila but I still love it. The people are very hospitable, accomodating and entertaining. I really love the Cebu girls- they are so lovable and very nice.

What I liked it very much were the Sinulog Festival dancers. The Sinulog dancers and their costumes are very unique. I really the sinulog dance steps and the costumes are grand and majestic!
---------------------------------------

chitika ads