chitika ads

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reviewing Besavilla Engineering Review Center

I reviewed at Besavilla Engineering Review Center and there is only one thing thing I can say : The review was awesome and terrific. This is not a paid post. I just don't have anything to blog and this idea crossed my mine. I could not help myself by blog it because I don't know it is like thoughts keep on running through my head and building up pressure and will explode if I don't spit it out on this blog. Anyway, back to the review stuff. I did not have the plan on reviewing in a review center because I thought I could pass the board exam by doing self review but I eventually gave in to the temptation to take glimpse of the center and ended up paying P6000 pesos for the review.

When the review started I was a bit nervous because there were so many students from other schools. I was afraid they may discover that I had forgotten so many things on civil engineering. But as the reviewer went on writing the formulas and explaining them together with the examples, I started recalling the engineering concepts I learned several years ago. I could not believe how clearly the reviewers explained the important points of the different subjects. They did not lecture hastily and made sure that everything was understood by the students. Most importantly, during the review I learned and understood a lot of concepts which I failed to grasp in school.

By the way, one more thing there was a girl, a reviewee, who really inspired me. She is so beautiful and I hope we will met again. I promised to myself that I will find her when I get rich! Keep up good work BERC and good luck to all reviewees!

chitika ads