chitika ads

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Another Bus Bombed in Metro Manila Yesterday January 25 2011.

This news caught my eyes this morning. A bomb exploded killing 2 and leaving others woulded in a passenger bus in Metro Manila. Reports said that terrorists were again behind this barbaric act. Terrorist are out again in Metro Manila. News like this really terrorizes me. I even develop a phobia and a paranoia on this. I rarely go out and mix in the crowd in malls and other public places. You really never know who is the kind of person right beside you. I no longer ride the MRT/LRT and buses. I even preferred jeepney and taxi because there were no reported bombing carried out on these vehicles. This government should beef up the police and military personnels specializing on cracking down terrorist groups.

chitika ads