chitika ads

Monday, June 28, 2010

Vilma Santos Movies Films Scandals Etc.

Vilma Santos Movies Films Videos Scandals Etc. Vilma Santos is very good actress in the Philippines. In fact she has recieved a lot a recognitions and awards from different award bodies locally and internationally. She is also a respected politician today! But did you know that Vilma Santos was a sexy actress before? In fact Vilma Santos is the sexy actress in the 1977 film Burlesk Queen! I was actually shocked when I first heard about this. I could not believe that Vilma Santos would play such a daring role in a bold movie. I was born in 1980's so I knew a few things abourt Vilma Santos. But was there a Vilma Santos Scandal Videos? I don't think you can find can mp4 scandal videos of vilma santos because mp4 was'nt availale in the 1970's. But who knows? There could be. Nobody really exactly knows.
The following are among the Vilma Santos Films and Movies:
1. Burlesk Queen
2. Dekada '70
3. Bata Bata Paano ka ginawa
4. Dyesebel
5. Palimos ng Pagibig
6. Nag-iisang Bituin

chitika ads