chitika ads

Monday, June 28, 2010

Avi Siwa Movies Films Videos Scandals Etc.

Avi Siwa Movies Films Videos Scandals Etc.

Avi Siwa looks so hot in one of her photos in FHM Philippines. She really deserves media attention. When I first saw her I thought that she was a foreigner. I thought that she was a japanese. Well, I'm not sure if she indeed has a japanese or chinese blood but I think she has. It is obvious in her face and her name. Anyway, it's not a big deal to me. What is a real deal to me is when I first saw her face and poise in the FHM photo I was really turned on. And that photo still turns me on!! She is so hot in her Japanese look.

Avi Siva Scandal
So what is this scandal in which she was alledgedly involved? It is known as the Avi Siwa Jenifer Lee Kissing scandal. According to the rumor, Avi is a lesbian and a bisexual. By the way, Jeniffer Lee is a member of Viva Hot Babes.

The following are among the movies and films of Avi Siwa:
1. Sex Scandal
2.

chitika ads