chitika ads

Friday, March 19, 2010

Krista Ranillo - Mocha Uson Scandal Photo Picture Video Movie

Have you heard the news about the latest scandal of Krista Ranillo? Krista Ranillo was involved in a scandal with Mocha Uson, a member of a girl group Mocha. Have you seen the picture/photo or movie/video. Well, I have seen the photo and that was really scandalous. My stomach can't even take it. Imagine two girls kissing in a cubicle which was rumored to be in ABS-CBN. It is all over the web and I can say that this is a real scandal! The picture looks really real! I even scrutinized it carefully and even ask my friend who is an expert in photoshop. He admitted that he couldn't tell if there was anything edited. In other words, the picture really looks authentic! This news is in line to the rumor(or fact ?) that Mocha is a lesbian. But, isn't it that Krista Ranillo is lesbian as well because she also kissed a woman? This is really scandalous!

chitika ads